ABOUT GRIFFITH POLICY COMPETITION
- Must be a Bachelors or Masters students. PhD students are not eligible.
- Must be a student enrolled at Griffith University when submitting the policy brief.
- Develop the capacity of coming up with new, different and innovative approaches to (long) standing problems.
- Develop a deeper understanding of an Australian issue that matters for you.
- Build transferable skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, policy brief writing and public speaking.
- Contribute to tangible policy solutions and get your policy ideas recognised by field experts through a presentation at Parliament.
- Network with prospective employers.
- Receive an e-certificate and a chance to win prize money of up to $500.